Anyone heard of "CounterSniper" Military Scopes?

How did I lie? I posted my research. That is where I got my info. That is not a lie, if I AM wrong it's not my fault. I'm sorry I don't know who bought them or what company delivered them or the name of the delivery driver or what time they where delivered or the barometric pressure of the day they were delivered. Do you substantiate everything you read if it comes from a reliable source?

I have sent off for the information from:

Commander Naval Surface Warfare Center Division
300 Hwy 361
Crane Indiana 47522-5001

Sounds like a big hassle, and a waste of money, considering I am going to have to pay a fee, when there are several refferances available to the same contract # that I already gave you. We will see, If my information is wrong then I will apologize to myself for being dooped but I won't apologize to you or anyone else for posting the results of a legitimate research.

You sir are just looking for a fight,to fuel your ego. Do a search of my posts and then tell me that I represent myself as an expert. I laugh at that. Very few are as self deprecating as me. If I were a better man I would just let this go as nothing more than what it is, an annoying itch begging to be scratched. But people like you just piss me off.

Chupa

Quote:

I have sent off for the information from:

Commander Naval Surface Warfare Center Division
300 Hwy 361
Crane Indiana 47522-5001
Chupa

Crane is just down the road from me. My father retired from there, most of my family still works there and I even lived on this base for around 6 months.

Small world it is.

Thanks for the info on the question I had originally asked....and drama. Thats five minutes of my life I'll never get back /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif.

Bottom line is, any thing advertised as Sniper, counter shiper, tacticool , military, or any thing else along those lines, that sounds keweel is probibly best left alone

Back